ORIZON, LLC


A true LEADER is when people barely know he exists, not so good when people obey due to fear or acclaim him, worse when they despise him.... But of a great LEADER is one who talks little when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say, "We did it ourselves." by Lao Tzu

Friday, August 22, 2008

Okinawa, Japan: August 16th-23rd, 2008

KADENA AFB YOUTH DANCE CAMP

I "Micaela Brigida" (Orizon Founder & President) would like to personally say "Thank You to the Prime Contractor for allowing ORIZON to partake in such an amazing Journey for 10 weeks in directing a Multi-Cultural dance workshop and teaching to so many Beautiful Children around the World".


Special Acknowledgments & Gratitude goes out to: Dr. Kimberly Moore, Eielson AFB, Elmendorf AFB, Hickam AFB, Osan AFB, Anderson AFB, Yokota AFB, Misawa AFB, Kadena AFB, Families, Flight Chiefs, Youth Director's, Staff, Children, Parents (AFB, Navy & Army) and Friends/Familia (Chicago, Texas, Oklahoma, California, Las Vegas, Minneapolis, Atlanta & etc.) that have made this 10 weeks memorable "Priceless" and so extremely Successful in the unity of all Human Kind... We "Orizon" love you all!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Micaela,
First off let me say that your e-mail was so kind and made me want to cry! Your words of encouragement was absolutely beautiful and I will meditate on it for years to come plus share it with others.
You are a true teacher of Dance and knowledge. I know that God will continue to bless you in all that you do. Some times we have to go through the trials and tribulations that life has to offer just to realize what God really has for us or the direction that he wants us to go.
I sincerely hope that you are able to come back next year and spend more time with us! It was a Blast!!! Alyssa does not take to many people, she never has and she really really loved you. I guess what I am trying to say is that you won her respect and she will always remember you. (Thank you!)

Be Blessed and please keep in touch when you have time.
Luva ya, Tammy from Okinawa, Japan

Anonymous said...

Micaela
It was great having you and Destiny last week. You are great at what you do, and I enjoyed getting to know you (and hearing about your
philosophies). I'll let you know how the acupuncture goes....when I get the nerve to do it. :)

P.S. I don't know if Misawa is beautiful, but I love it here on OKINAWA.

Teresa L. Witschen
Kadena Youth Center Manager

Anonymous said...

Micaela,
We all miss you here a lot in South Korea, and how is ORIZON doing?

Love you always,
Brionna

Anonymous said...

Micaela,
You are not exactly a readily forgettable soul.

I hope that your back is much better these days. And, that you are enjoying life to the fullest. (watch out for those spin kicks though)

Your kind words are more then sufficient to "make my day". And, I am so pleased that you took the time to send me a message.

Let me know if you will be back in Okinawa anytime, and we can get together and do more than just try to get you walking straight. :-)

Life, Love and Peace
Dr. Kenneth Holliday
Life Chiropractic Center Okinawa

Anonymous said...

I really do miss you guys! It was
SOOOOOO....F-U-N FUN WHAT
WE DID FOR DANCE CAMP!

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!

BYE!
Keep in touch!:)

Allison Millspaugh

Anonymous said...

Everyday I take a look at these pictures and videos.

I love watching them. I miss you and hope for you to come back this summer! =]

Have a great year,
Hanna

Anonymous said...

Hey Ms.Micaela,

How are you? I'm doing fine. I'm getting A grades in school. I really miss dancing with you. Well got to go.
Bye-Bye....
Love, Jade

Facebook Orizon Badge