ORIZON, LLC


A true LEADER is when people barely know he exists, not so good when people obey due to fear or acclaim him, worse when they despise him.... But of a great LEADER is one who talks little when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say, "We did it ourselves." by Lao Tzu

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New EQUINOX in D-Town

ORIZON "O.P.T." performing at the EQUINOX Pep Rally Monday, Feb. 2nd 2009 at 4pm. The Hip Hop Groove class kicks-off in 2 weeks scheduled for Thursday, February 5th, 2009 at 6:30pm!!!

For further information pertaining to the Equinox Group Fitness classes or memberships please contact Will Amason at 214-443-9009 or email Will.Amason@equinoxfitness.com. Club Direction's or Map to the Dallas Equinox please click onto the link that has been provided.


DEDICATION to The Orizon Dancers:
Thank you for the Support and pristine Love from all of the past, present and future Orizon "O.P.T." Dancers (members) around the world for creating ORIZON what it is today a Performing Arts Company based on Dignity for Humanity... "Many Cultures coming together through the Power of Music & Movement into ONE Style". The Orizon program has been created in remembrance for our Ancestor's that created the path of unity based on their Love for what the future may entail "Collective Consciousness of Peace for all Man kind".


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Micaela!
Thank you so much for the card and the photos!! You look soooo happy and just magnificent! I can't believe what a young man Giovanni is! Holly cow are you going to have your hands full keeping the girls away, if that isn't already happening!

I hope that you are moving gracefully and full of love through this new year and that wonderful opportunities continue to present themselves to you.
I look forward to connecting soon!
xxoo
Christina

Anonymous said...

Micaela,
I saw your name!!! It made me think of you, and how you always showed me kindness in a time that was very unkind. I am not even close to the same person that I was then. I was a crazy mess! You were always patient though, and it gave me hope and strength to get out and to become the person that I am. The past few years have really changed me!

Honestly, I guess I just wanted to thank you. I would never have had the strength to get out of that situation or to make the changes I needed to make if it wasn't for people like you. You gave me Light with so much Darkness in my life at that time.

I had a huge problem with alcohol in Oklahoma. I have found several healthy things to do instead. It is a lot easier here in that manner. I go hiking in the mountains and work out several times a week. I am really more quiet and peaceful here. It is so beautiful in Colorado! :)

I just found you and wanted to place some long overdue gratitude.

Have a nice day!
Sara

Anonymous said...

WOW! She is BEAUTIFUL and you can see her light radiating through her.

Michy, you ARE a Godsend! It's good that she let you know how you affected her life. This is you sweetie. You have such a radiance about you. So NEVER give up because of the ills of someone else. ALWAYS be who you are.

Luv you my flame!

Facebook Orizon Badge